Monday, May 14, 2012

Grace Love Ministries

Hello! I am so pleased that you have decided to stop by and see what Papa God is doing through my life, and in the lives of others. This blog is a means of declaring the love and workings of the Father through my life, and in the lives in which I am able to touch through Him. I will try my best to frequently update my readers on the adventures and testimonies of the work which God is doing through our ministry. May God continue to work in our lives in all we do and say, showing His great love to all we come in contact with. I will be heading for Oregon the end of June for a week with some amazing brothers and sisters in Christ. We will be spending our time ministering to those on the streets, and possibly those in the prisons and schools. We will then finish our trip up to Eureka, Montana. We will be spending the week ministering to the small community. I will then stay there for a couple months, seeking to share Christ with others, and learning who I myself am in Christ. Please keep us all in your prayers, as we will be doing a lot of traveling and ministering. I look forward to sharing with you all the great workings of the great healer; the One who calls us His friends!


Blessings,
Katie Grace


*As always, I thankfully accept any donations put on your heart to give to my ministry. All funds will be directly used for ministry purposes, not excluding travel expenses in and outside of the country. You can easily donate by clicking the DONATE at the top of this blog. Forms of payment accepted are also shown in the icons below the DONATE button. If you have any questions concerning donations, as well as any concerns, or prayer requests, you are always welcome to contact me through comments or my personal e-mail address (ilovecharlotte@att.net) Thank you so much for supporting this ministry. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment